1. Define the disease,
2. Demographics of the Disease
3. Cause of the disease,
4. Signs & Symptoms of the disease (If apply, include stages, levels, or types of the disease),
5. Laboratory findings (include, all blood test names, genetic test, urine test, i.e.) Must include all normal versus abnormal levels that will confirm the disease,
6. Images of the Disease (X-ray, MRI, Ct Scans, PET scans),
7. Treatment for the disease (this includes name of the medications, dosage, side effects, alternative medications,
8. Diet for the patient,
9. Prognosis of the disease,
10. Photos of the disease throughout the PowerPoint presentation.
11. All students must apply APA and writing style format. 12. References must be within the last 5 years and no less than 10 references.
Reference and citations should be from : Google scholar, eMedicine, World Health Origination (WHO), Center for Disease and Prevention Control (CDC), Web-Med, MayoCLinic, and other healthcare organizations, i.e.