The introduction and conclusion should be fully developedthat is, they should include the three clearly identifiable parts
* There should be a definite, logical connective bridging each component of the speech.
* Each main point should be clearly stated and developed.
* Adhere to the principles of clear explanation. Use organizers (signposts, enumeration, acronyms, slogans), emphasis cues, analogies, and repetition.
* Use at least three different types of supporting materials (i.e., examples, testimony, statistics, explanation, definition).
* Cite at least four sources in your speech.
* Use of (visual aids) or 1 power point presentation
* A typed, full-sentence outline. Use template provided
* A reference page in APA or MLA format with at least four different source citations