* Will upload All 40 sources! You are welcome to change the sources that do not go with the paper!
Scholarly Paper: Topic: The Effects of Bias Decision-Making on Female Employees and How to Improve Ethical Decision-Making to make a Business more Inclusive.”
Develop a traditional research paper include a cogent thesis and make an argument weaving together course terms, ideas, readings, and additional scholarly material you have identified. Also, including interviewing a few folks about the topic and adding the interview content into your larger argument.
This paper should be a min of 23-25 pages in length AND include AT LEAST 40 scholarly citations.
APA 7 format and citations!
Links of media to use:
2. Why good leaders make you feel safe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmyZMtPVodo
3. Barriers to Creating an Ethical Corporate Culture: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woPVRUOmFhU
4. A Framework for Ethical Decision Making: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRqOWScCjJM
5. How I Stopped the Taliban from Shutting Down My School | Sakena Yacoobi | TED Talks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCKNScHMBGE
6. Community Toolbox: Building Culturally Competent Orgs: https://ctb.ku.edu/en/table-of-contents/culture/cultural-competence/culturally-competent-organizations/main
7. The Neuroscience of Decision-Making: Are We Foul or Fair? | Kimberly Papillon | TEDxNashvilleWomen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCWYkZ5i-gE
8. Faulty Decision-Making: https://ecampusontario.pressbooks.pub/orgbehavior/chapter/11-3-faulty-decision-making/