Your paper must include the following components in paragraph form:
1) Statement as to why you chose the concert;
2) Description of the performance venue;
3) A photo of yourself holding the program in the venue; (or a photo of yourself viewing the online concert)
4) Description of the size and age of the audience; (as best as can be determined if online)
5) Description of the participation and attention of the audience; (as best as can be determined if online, (applause, etc)
6) Comments on each work on the program:*. (See above for Jazz/Musical Theater)
A) Which style period is it from? i.e. Baroque, Classical, Romantic, etc.
B) Was it a precise performance?
C) Your musical enjoyment
7) Statement and details as to whether or not you enjoyed the concert (over all);
8) Details regarding how the music affected you;
9) Statement as to whether or not you would recommend a program like this to your friends (why or why not);
10) Any other insights or observations or anything that surprised you.
Chicago Symphony Orchestra, Georg Solti, Conductor.
Beethoven: Egmont Overture, op. 84
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m5NrIZ5-bY&ab_channel=roshisawa%E3%81%A1%E3%82%83%E3%82%93%E3%81%AD%E3%82%8BMussorgsky Pictures at an Exhibition + Encore Solti Chicago Symphony Orchestra 1990 Movie Live
Chicago Symphony Orchestra, Georg Solti, Conductor. Pictures at an Exhibition by M. Mussorgsky. Orchestrated by M. Ravel. 42’48”