How can Information Technology Support Supply Chain and Business Processes
Kindly follow the guidelines below:
• You are requested to provide a professional assignment about the way the information Technology Systems are being used to supply different levels of supply chain management processes.
• In this assignment you are expected to explain the concepts of: upstream, internal and downstream supply chain, as well as providing a case study example of one of the Information Technology Software’s that is used in a well-known organization. This case study example could combine more than supply chain level, example; tracking management systems.
• The structure of this assignment is important and is expected as the following:
1. Cover page that includes the course information, students’ information, and title of the assignment, supervisor, and date (week 5).
4. Introduction which includes aims and objective of the assignment.
5. Literature review where you can explain the supply chain management level etc.
6. Case study example which includes (the problem, the solution, and the results)