Describe a work task, a hobby, or another activity that you regularly do, and sequentially list the various actions you take in order to complete this activity. Consider the complexity of your list and the amount of steps required to complete the activity.
Answer the following questions in the space provided below:
1. Differentiate the main actions between doing and improving your activities.
2. Determine the overall manner in which variation has affected your activities.
Answer the following questions Explain the IMPORTANCE of variation to health-care organizations and answer the following questions.
a. a-What might be the key processes for health-care organizations?
b. b-What are the potential common causes of variation that would have an impact on the key processes of health-care organizations?
c. c-What special causes might be more important than the others?
d. d-How might health-care organizations? business environment be dynamic and change over time?
The following data consists of the actual time used and potential (the best time possible for this review process) to complete each step in the review process. The actual times are based on the review of 30 projects. The potential times are subjective engineering judgment estimates.
Use the data in the TABLE above and answer the following questions in the space provided below:
hh11-What are the sources of value-added and non-value-added work in this process?
2. 2-Where are the main opportunities to improve the cycle time of this process, with respect to both actual time used and the potential best times? What strategy would you use?
3. 3-Step 10: Resolve Open Issues required 104 hours (potential) versus 106 hours (actual). Is there an OFI here? Why or why not? If so, how would you attack it?
4. 4-What do you think are the most difficult critical issues to deal with when designing a sound CYCLEtime study such as this one?