Your efforts at finalizing the Change Management toolkit are appreciated by the vice president (VP) and management team of the U.S. branch of the Singaporean software solutions provider. The earlier submissions you shared, including a change readiness report presentation on employee engagement and a report on change management models, have convinced leadership about your expertise at planning the required organizational change.
You also shared the change management plan last week, which identifies stakeholders of significance, outlines strategic goals, and recommends steps and strategies to implement the organizational changes required. While the VP applauded the details of the plan, members of the leadership team have been sending you questions about their role in change implementation.
As an experienced HR consultant, you decide its best to collate your responses to their queries. You decide to send a memo with some model leadership behaviors expected during change implementation. You will also emphasize that the leadership team needs to own the change management plan and the role of HR is that of a facilitator rather than a leader of change.
Write a memo to the company leadership. In your memo, emphasize the need for model leadership behavior, especially during crisis or times of significant change. Also, emphasize that the role of HR is that of a change facilitator, as opposed to a change leader.
Specifically, you must address the following criteria:
- Describe the need for model leadership behavior during times of organizational change.
- What are model leadership behaviors that should be encouraged across the organization at any time?
- How should leaders inspire the workforce to cultivate an environment that encourages knowledge sharing?
- Explain how leaders should coach and mentor employees as the workforce transitions through change.
- How is a change leader different from a stakeholder of change?
- How can change leaders coach and mentor the workforce to deal with change?
- Describe the role of HR as a facilitator of change.
- How correct is it to expect HR to lead rather than facilitate change?
- How exactly is a change facilitator different from a change leader?
Guidelines for Submission
Submit a 2- to 3-page Word document using double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. Include references cited in APA format.