Company Introduction, Market Segmentation, and Product PositioningCompany Introduction, Market Segmentation, and Product Positioning
In this assignment you will describe your fictitious company and provided its background. Then, you are ready to start building the marketing plan with a focus on segmenting and positioning your product and service.
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
A. Write about your company.
1. Write a detailed company background. Address the following items at a minimum for full credit:
2. Create a strategic mission statement.
3. Determine and decide upon at least one (1) foreign market for the product and service. Provide your rationale for this market.
B. Write about your marketing plan.
4. Discuss the potential audiences for a marketing plan and the needs of those potential audiences.
5. Identify the marketing segment for the product and provide a rationale for this segment.
6. Discuss the target market and provide a rationale for this target market.
7. Perform a SWOT analysis (strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats) for the company.
8. Create the market position for your product and service. Explain your rationale.
9. Support your marketing plan with at least two (2) reference sources that discuss the nature of the product.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length